One of the most used browsers in the world is Google Chrome. But you might find that Google Chrome won’t let you into the website you want to visit. Yes, Google could block some sites for different reasons. You can try the following things to fix this problem.
Use a VPN to get around blocked sites.
If Google Chrome can’t load the site, it might be because it’s blocked in your country or by a school or company. Use a VPN to hide your IP address so your ISP can’t block the site for you. This will get around the block.
Even though some VPN services are free, you usually get what you pay for. Free VPNs are never as good as paid ones. They are either not as fast or reliable, or the government can force them to give your information to them.
The VPN that we like best is NordVPN. It’s quick, cheap, and, most importantly, will hide your IP address. Here’s how to hide your IP address with NordVPN:
- Put NordVPN on your device by installing it.
- Open NordVPN by running it.
- Click on Quick Connect.
Remove a site from the list of Restricted sites
First, you should check your Google Chrome proxy settings. The site you want to visit could be added to the list of “Restricted sites.” If this site is on the list of restricted sites, you can just take it off to fix the problem.
Try the next method if you can’t find the site in the list of Restricted sites.
- Start Google Chrome, click the button with three dots in the top right corner, and then click Settings.
- Go to the bottom of the page and click “Advanced.”
- Click Open proxy settings under System.
- On the Security tab, click Restricted sites, then click Sites.
- If the website you want to visit is on the list, you can select it and click Remove. Then click OK to finish making changes.
- Startup Google Chrome again to see if the problem is fixed.
Use Google Chrome extensions to get into sites that are blocked.
By adding extensions to Google Chrome, you can get around websites that are blocked. The Google Chrome extension is different because it only works with Google Chrome.
You can choose from hundreds of VPN extensions to find one that works for you. As an example, let’s look at Zenmate.
- Open Google Chrome, click the three dots in the upper right corner, then click More tools and find Extensions.
- Click Open Chrome Web Store in the Extensions menu on the left.
- Look for “Zenmate,” then click “Add to Chrome.”
- Create an account and run the extension.
Note: Most of the time, Google blocks a site because it thinks it might be dangerous and could hurt your computer or give out your personal information. So make sure you know what will happen, and then do the following.
How can I open blocked sites?
How can I open blocked sites?
- Use a VPN to unblock any site you want.
- Unblock sites with an open proxy.
- Install a VPN or proxy browser extension.
- Use an IP address instead of a URL.
- Use the Tor Browser to unblock banned sites.
- View blocked content with Google Translate.
- Take advantage of a dynamic IP.
How do I view blocked content in Chrome?
Unblock Content Being Restricted by Google Chrome
- Locate the Lock icon on the left side of the address bar indicating that the browser has temporarily blocked the content.
- Click the Lock icon.
- In the Settings window>Scroll to Insecure content, then use the drop-down list to change Block (default) to Allow.
How can I open blocked sites in Chrome without VPN?
How to Open Blocked Websites Without VPN
- Go to Chrome Settings.
- Click on Security.
- On the secure DNS, select Cloudflare (1.1. 1.1).
- Check the selection.
- Now you can access blocked websites.
How do I unblock a website on Android Chrome?
Change settings for a site
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app .
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the address bar, tap Lock. Permissions.
- Tap the permission you want to update. To change a setting, select it. To clear the site’s settings, tap Reset permissions.
How can I open blocked sites without VPN?
You can use short links, like TinyURL or Bitly, to see these sites. Alternatively, you can use a restricted website’s IP address instead of their URL. Finally, you can use a proxy website, like ProxFree; however, some proxy sites may be blocked by your network, so you may have to use another one.
How do I unblock websites on my laptop?
- The easiest and best way to unblock forbidden websites is to use a VPN, a virtual private network that secures and encrypts your data.
- Avast SecureLine VPN works on Macs, Windows PCs, Android, and iOS devices.
- Another way to unblock websites is to use a public web proxy.
How do you unblock a blocked website by the Administrator on a Chromebook?
You can allow or block permissions for a specific site….Change settings for a specific site
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a website.
- To the left of the web address, click the icon you want: Lock. Info. Dangerous.
- Click Site settings.
- Change a permission setting.
Why is my Internet blocking certain websites?
Websites can be blocked at three levels: Computer level, Network level or the ISP/Governmental level. Some DNS services, such as Open DNS, too provide options to block certain types of websites for different users sharing the computer.
How can I access blocked sites in India?
Top 5 Ways to Access Blocked Websites
- Use a VPN in the browser.
- Using a VPN and a TOR Network.
- Using a Free DNS service.
- Using Extension and Add-Ons for Auto Switching the Proxies.
- Using Web Proxies.
How can I open blocked sites in Android?
Proxy Browser is another way that let you unblock the contents on your smartphone and here are the two best proxy browsers for your Android smartphone.
- Private Browser – Proxy Browser.
- Proxynel: Unblock Websites Free VPN Proxy Browser.
- Turbo VPN Private Browser for iOS.
- Turbo VPN.
Why some sites are not opening in Chrome Android?
f it works in another browser, try uninstalling and reinstalling Chrome. There could be something wrong with your Chrome profile that’s causing problems. Uninstall Chrome and make sure to check the box to delete browsing data. Then, reinstall Chrome.
How do I unblock websites on Android without VPN?
How to Open Blocked Sites on Android without VPN
How do I unblock blocked sites by administrator?
Go to Internet Options in Control Panel and on the Security tab, click on Restricted Websites in the Internet Security Zone, and then on the button labeled “Sites” (See image below). Check if the URL of the website you wish to access is listed there. If yes, select the URL and click Remove.
How do I unblock Youtube on Chrome?
Switch to the Security tab, select Restricted Sites and click on the Sites button. This will display the list of site URLs marked under Restricted sites. Select the site, and hit the Remove button. Once done, restart Chrome and check if that site stands unblocked or not.